The Consulate of Nepal in Perth can issue
15 day, 30 day and 90 day Tourist Visas for entry into Nepal.
We can also issue:
- 30 day only Gratis Visas for children under 10 years of age
- 30 day only Gratis Visas for holders of passports from the following countries : China, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, The Maldives and Afghanistan.
Contact the Consulate for more information.
Your current passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Nepal.
If you do not hold a passport and are travelling on a Travel Document, there are further documents that must be provided, please ring the office on 0408 030 477 to discuss.
Details of lost passports can be lodged with the Consulate. The Consulate will keep the details on file and contact the passport holder if the Consulate receives any information regarding the lost passport.
Found passports can be sent to the Consulate and they will be kept in Perth for approx. 3 months before being sent to the Embassy in Canberra.
Driver licence verification
- The Consulate office can issue a Licence Verification Letter to holders of a Nepalese Drivers Licence for submission to the Department of Transport.
- You must make an appointment if you require Driver Licence verification, please ring the Consulate office on 0408 030 477.
- Fee – $75.00
Power of Attorney and other documents
- You must contact the Embassy of Nepal for verification of other documents.
The Consulate in Perth DOES NOT issue new or replacement Nepalese passports – only the Embassy of Nepal in Canberra can assist with passport renewals:
22 Kareelah Vista, O’Malley Canberra, ACT 2606
Tel: (02) 6286 8006
Fax: (02) 6286 9978
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Embassy of Nepal
PO Box No. 1070 Mawson, ACT 2607
Office Hours : Monday – Friday: 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m
Consular Hours: Monday – Friday: 9:30a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (Except public holidays)